Individual Health & Dental Plans
Personal health insurance products help lower your risk of being burdened by expenses for preventive care or medical bills as a result of an illness or accident.
While provincial health plans provide coverage for many health expenses, there are gaps that can have a significant impact on your finances. For example, depending on the province or territory where you live, you may have to pay for:
- Prescription drugs to treat a chronic or serious health condition
- Dental Cleanings and Procedures
- Emergency medical services provided in another country
- Practitioners like physiotherapists to promote wellness or help with injury recovery
- Medical equipment to assist with your mobility